Friday, April 27, 2012

Here comes the bride...all dressed in...

Recently I've been seeing a number of brides foregoing the traditional white dress in favor of more colorful (and sometimes dramatic!) choices. Check out these brave modern brides:

I adore this dress. I think it's perfect for a black and white wedding and I love that the darker look is softened with the outdoor scenery.



This Aussie bride opted for an amazing beaded pink gown with the most stunning low back. I adore the tattoos against the feminine dress choice and also, that scenery isn't bad either.


I adore the color mint and am really enjoying that it's been so popular this season. Mint looks amazing on almost everyone (look at this cute bride!) and can be paired with light peaches to deep plums. Beautiful.


This lovely bride certainly found her "something blue." The flirty structured dress was the perfect choice for an adorable and oh-so-romantic London elopement.


What do you think? Would you ever not wear white on your wedding?

(Images via oncewed, oncewed, featherlove, stylemepretty, dominiquebader)

No comments:

Post a Comment